This stately, three-side brick colonial is the Manchester II Model Home built in 1989 in the wonderful community of Virginia Run. ** It features an open floor plan, extensive moldings, high ceilings and many beautiful updates including: fresh "agreeable grey" paint throughout, new granite countertops, a new four burner gas cooktop and downdraft, white kitchen cabinets, new hardwood flooring in the kitchen, new carpet upstairs, luxury vinyl plank flooring in the primary suite and new garage doors and openers. ** If you are looking for a first floor primary suite, look no further! These are hard to find! The size of the primary suite is impressive. It includes the bedroom, a large sitting room with a gas fireplace, two walk-in closets and an expansive primary bathroom. A charming courtyard can be accessed from the primary suite to enjoy your coffee in the mornings in complete privacy! ** A sunken family room with a gorgeous stone accent wall, a formal living and dining room, a large mudroom with laundry and a private study with french doors complete the main level. ** There are three generously sized bedrooms upstairs. Two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath while the other has a lovely en suite bath. ** The basement is ready to entertain your family and friends. There is a wet bar, a game room featuring a pool table, gas fireplace with beautiful built-in bookshelves, a workout room, a hobby/woodworking room, a room that is being used as a guest bedroom, a large cedar closet for storing your off season clothes and a huge unfinished space for storage. ** The outdoor space at this home is charming with a mature trees and landscaping that make your large deck space on the back of the house very private. ** You don't want to miss this special home - come see for yourself and move in before school starts! ** The neighborhood of Virginia Run is one of the finest in Fairfax County with walking and biking trails, tennis and pickleball courts, a community pool and swim team and many community activities for residents of all ages. ** Be sure to see the Matterport 3D video! ** Open House Sunday, June 26th 1:00-3:00pm. Come see this wonderful home for yourself!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
6,088 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Library, Breakfast Room, Hobby Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished
- Stained Glass
- 5. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price