Move in ready home! Major Remodeling just completed. Fresh neutral paint throughout. Durable wood-look vinyl flooring in foyer, family room, dining room, kitchen and eat-in area, hallway and bathrooms. New carpet in all 4 bedrooms (Bedroom #2 can serve as a recreation room). Renovated Baths, new light fixtures. Fully enclosed morning room/florida room which leads to fenced backyard and gorgeous stone-pebble patio surrounding the built-in swimming pool! On a cul de sac in walking distance to elementary school.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Contemporary, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public
1,915 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Humidifier, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Cul-De-Sac, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Volleyball Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Community Center, Baseball Field, Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts, Lake
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price